ILO Project Final Workshop Registration
|12:00 Opening words
Minttu Räty, project manager
Rosa Kotoaro, Senior Advisor, Helsinki EU Office
Fatih Yılmaz, Director of the projects & partnerships at Beyond the Horizon ISSG
|12:30 Panel discussion
What are the obstacles and possibilities to use the capacity of high-educated immigrants? How can institutions and organizations better facilitate the integration of high-educated immigrants into professional and academic communities?
Reflecting on successful experiences in intercultural cooperation, how can the lessons learned
from this positive collaboration be applied or adapted?
|13:20 ILO Intercultural Learning Online – project results : lessons learned
1. Project objectives and results
2. “Life of Fi” the joint course in integration
3. The experience with students of the seminar about multiple discrimination and practices of
equality as example of civil engagement through education
4. International communication workshop
5. Mentoring program for migrant students
6. The feedback of the ILO project students and participants
|14:00 Coffee Break
|14.30 Learning Café- workshop
1. What should be done next by the decision makers? What is our message to decision makers?
2. What should be done next by the universities? What is our message to universities?
3. What should be done next by the migrant organisations? What is our message to NGO´s?
4. What should be done next at the individual level of migrants? What is our message to
Please, find below the link and QR code for our ILO Learning Café padlet:
|15:30 Learning Café Summary
|16:00 End of the seminar